Exchange & Return Policy draft page
How to Arrange an Exchange or Return
- All returns/exchanges must be arranged with the original place of purchase.
- For products purchased directly from Cavallo Horse & Rider (www.cavallo-inc.com), please contact us by phone, toll-free at 1-877-818-0037 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange return/exchange.
- Please note that ALL exchanges/returns must first be PRE-AUTHORIZED and a return authorization number must be obtained.
IMPORTANT - YOUR EXCHANGE/RETURN CHECKLIST:
* Please note that boots sent back without first arranging an exchange and obtaining a Return Authorization Number will be returned at the sender's expense)
The following must be provided to obtain a Return Authorization Number:
- Your original order number
- The quantity, style, colour, size and sole width of the boots you will be exchanging or returning.
- The reason for exchange or return (i.e. boots too large, too small, etc.)
- The new size(s) you require (OR, if you are unsure, request assistance from our sizing team)
Cavallo Exchange & Return Policy Terms & Conditions
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE TO YOUR FELLOW CAVALLO COMMUNITY MEMBERS: BOOTS THAT HAVE BEEN USED IN ANY WAY CAN NOT BE RETURNED.
- When sending boots back to be returned or exchanged for a different size, all boots, packaging and any promotional items originally included must be in AS NEW condition, ready for resale, and boots must be fastened as they were upon arrival to you. These items will be returned to shelf for the next customer, and need to be just as you would expect when ordering them as a new item yourself.
- IMPORTANT: To confirm that boots and packaging are being returned in AS NEW condition, photos must be sent through the form below before the exchange is approved. Please use an outer box or wrapping to ship your products back, so original packaging is protected.
- Boots returned to Cavallo without first arranging an exchange and obtaining a return authorization number will be returned at the sender’s expense and no credit or refund will be given.
- Return Authorization Number must be clearly shown on the OUTSIDE of the parcel (near the address).
- Returned boots and packaging that are NOT in brand new, resalable condition will only receive 50% credit.
- Cavallo does not cover costs for return shipping, but does cover the cost of shipping any new items to the customer in an exchange.
- Refunds and exchanges can only be given up to 60 days after the initial purchase date.
- When sending your returned item(s) back to Cavallo, please take care to insure your parcel against damage and/or loss and obtain a receipt with the tracking number. Cavallo can not accept responsibility for returned packages that are lost or damaged in transit.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT MOVE YOUR HORSE WHEN TRYING ON BOOTS
When testing fit, if you ride or turn your horse out in the boots, your boots will not be eligible for return or exchange.
You must check the sizing BEFORE USE with the recommended Cavallo Fit Test, and contact Cavallo Customer Service right away if you have any doubts, questions or concerns about the fit.
DO NOT USE YOUR BOOTS UNTIL CORRECT FIT HAS BEEN VERIFIED.
Please be careful to follow these simple steps when trying boots on:
1. Pop a plastic bag or saran wrap over the hoof, so the inside of the boots stays perfectly clean.
2. Make sure you have a non-marking surface under the boot: such as dry grass, a rug, a door mat, a towel, etc.
3. Follow our easy fit test, as shown in this video HERE!
If you have any questions about the Cavallo Exchange & Return Policy or process, please reach out to us HERE and we will be happy to help!
Need to Make an Exchange or Return?
Please fill out this form in order to receive a Return Authorization Number for an exchange or return: