Features & Benefits of the Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pad
“The Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads help your horse increase his movement around the shoulder. The gullet system encourages horses to lift their spine and use themselves properly while taking pressure off the withers. This unique memory foam sandwich helps your saddle fit better. In addition to the lightweight thinness of the Cavallo pad I love the reversible feature as I prefer to ride with the 100% New Zealand wool to my horse. Cavallo pads are the best pads in the world today.” – Monty Roberts, the “Man Who Listens to Horses”
Cavallo Total Comfort System Saddle Pads are designed to promote even distribution of weight to the weight-bearing longissimus dorsi muscles along either side of the horse’s backbone; to keep weight off the horse’s spine; and to allow room for the horse’s scapula to move properly within the narrow confines of the saddle.
Our Four-Density Solution, combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
- Open cell memory foam contracts where the fit is tight, fills space where the fit is loose.
- Space along the pad center enhances the saddle gullet and protects the horse’s backbone.
- Layered foam construction is highly shock-absorbent.
- A thinner pad creates more room for articulation of the horse’s scapula during riding movements.
- Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam:Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation, cushioning and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams.
- soft and lightweight
- Open-Cell Memory Foam to enhance saddle fit:
- releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation
- evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles
- contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
- New Zealand Merino Wool: 100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
- high directional stability to maintain shape
- wicks away moisture
- breathable and insulating
Our newest addition to the TCS family is the Performanced enhanced version of the All Purpose Western, Barrel/Endurance, and All Purpose English.
4. Poly Fiber Panels: Firm poly fiber sheets have been inserted alongside the protective memory foam inserts, these poly fiber panels create internal stability, which serves to further equalize the load in high performance sports. These panels produce an inner equilibrium that, even in very active rider movements or saddle stress situations, will allow a more complete utilization of the horse’s scapula. THE PERFECT FIT between horse and rider!
Shock absorbent: it’s not shocking!
- Saves the backs of both horse and rider
- Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure)
Improves saddle fit: Fit for Excellence!
- Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps
- Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine)
- Cutback allows wither relief
- More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly
- Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses
- Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime)
Thin: Thin is important!
- Four different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick
- allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade)
Reversible: Effective & Stylish
- New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other
- Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
- So tough it can be pressure washed!
Lightweight and Breathable
- Light in ounces, heavy in performance!
High quality: Only the best!
- Uses only the highest quality materials and construction, the standard for all Cavallo Horse & Rider’s fine products.
For all rider disciplines: There’s one just for you!
- Seven styles , specially designed for both Western and English applications
12 month warranty: the promise of Quality!
- We stand behind it!