During this FREE webinar, Cavallo President Carole Herder brings back acclaimed barefoot expert, Dr. Tomas Teskey.
Dr. Teskey is the author of “The Unfettered Foot” and numerous articles on going barefoot. Dr Teskey is a Leader at the forefront of this dynamic hot topic.
Come join us for this webinar on Why Horses Can’t Go Barefoot.
Date: January 27th, 2015
Time: 6pm Pacific / 9pm Eastern.
During this webinar we’ll discuss:
- Why 97% of horses have problems being barefoot
- How your knowledge of anatomy and physiology makes the difference
- Why dietary stress, space issues and environment ruin horses health
- How human authority and peer pressure shorten horses lives
- Real science as shown through case studies and cadaver models
- Thrush, white line disease and much more
Fill out the form on this page to register now. There are limited spots available on this webinar. So be sure to register now and claim your spot.
Carole Herder, President of Cavallo Horse & Rider